VSS is looking to hire Specialty Doctors in Ophthalmology and Dermatology. If you are a Specialty Doctor or a DVM in your final year of residency and would like to work with a team of specialists in a growing practice please contact our HR manager Nicole Pace directly at email@example.com or at 636-227-9400.
We are hiring Veterinary Technicians and have multiple openings across our hospital for full time, part time, evenings, weekends, and/or overnight technicians. We are hiring due to growth and are looking to add talented team members.
Our technicians all start in our ICU Department to learn our hospital. Specialty positions and day ICU openings are posted internally. If you do have speciality hospital experience and are specialized in a specific skill set ( i.e., surgical technician, neurology technician) you will be given special consideration.
Candidates should have the following skills:
– Licensed or in the process of obtaining your license
– Experience as a technician at a General Practice, Specialty Veterinary Hospital, or Rescue
– Must be willing to learn and adapt to the needs of the patients, clients, doctors and hospital
Our Technicians work Four (10 hour) shifts a week. Open shifts are: 2:00pm – midnight, 10pm – 8am. Shift differential applies to overnight positions. Compensation is based on experience and skill level. We also offer full time employees a comprehensive benefitpackage which includes Paid Medical Insurance, 401(K), Pet Discounts, Paid Holidays and Vacation/Personal time.
We do not accept phone calls for our open positions since we are caring for our patients and clients needs. If you are interested please apply directly to our HR Manager Nicole Pace by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VSS is hiring emergency hour receptionists. We are looking for candidates that have had customer client experience and possess strong communication skills. The candidate should be willing to provide the highest level of compassion, kindness and support to our clients within our facility and on the phone. This position is full time and we are looking to fill our 3-11 pm shift. The shifts will be 5 days and include one weekend evening and some holidays.
The candidate should also:
- Present a professional image
- Be Self Motivated and have a willingness to learn
- Work closely with team members, doctors, and other VSS employees
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Possess strong computer skills
- Have had cash handling experience
- Be comfortable in emergency situations
- Comfortable handling conflict
- Veterinary experience will be given special consideration
Compensation is based on experience and skill level. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes paid medical insurance, 401(K), pet discounts, paid holidays, vacation/sick/personal time, and scrub allowance.
Please apply by email with your resume to email@example.com. We do not accept phone calls since we are caring for patients and clients needs. To learn more about our hospital you can visit our website at www.vssstl.com.