As a referral-based Specialty hospital, we rely on our primary care veterinarian colleagues to submit an online referral for your patient to be seen by one of our Specialty Services. Once that referral has been made:
- One of our Specialty department coordinators will email you with an expectation email, outlining a timeframe for scheduling as well as any other pertinent information for your pet's initial consultation appointment.
- If prepayment for your pet's consult appointment is required, that information will be provided.
- Reply to that email to let our team know if you are still interested in pursuing an appointment with our Specialty doctors.
- When their schedule allows, the department coordinator will call you directly to schedule your pet's consult appointment.
- A confirmation email with your pet's appointment date, time, consulting doctor and the hospital location will be sent.
- If prepayment for your pet's consult is required, a payment link will be texted/email to you at this time
- 4 to 5 days before your pet's appointment, you will receive text and/or email reminders.
- If you have not already confirmed your appointment, please do so at that time or risk forfeiture of your appointment time.
- If prepayment is required, please be sure payment has been made 2 days before your appointment or your pet's consult will be cancelled.